Wednesday 17 April 2013

Cross country

                                       
SACRED HEART SCHOOL CROSS COUNTRY

On Tuesday Sacred Heart first we did ourt team chants my team kikorangi also known as blue didn't do so well  we came last with green.yellow ended up winning the team chants but it was a completely  different story when it came to the cross country though purple won for the first time in ages and my team came last again but everyone was happy that yellow didn't win except yellow of course. I won my race for the year 7 girls  so I was happy where I ended up

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophie

    Bad luck with chanting I hope you can do better next year hopefully your team can do a little better next year.Congratulations on winning your race. How far did you run for your cross country.

    From Hannah

    ReplyDelete